Friday, May 15, 2009

One Minute Talk

My name is Ashley and before this class I didn’t even know what Anthropology was. I dismissed all the LC’s that offered Anthropology when I was first applying to Baruch. I didn’t hate the class like I thought I would. Out of participating in this class, I decided to try to be more open minded and not compare other cultures to my own. As this course progressed, I found myself wishing we would have more time to allot on each chapter so that I could really learn everything. I also was initially excited to hear that this class environment was going to be different than any other class. There was supposed to be more participation and class discussions. We were so pressed for time this semester that I never experienced that and as a result became disappointed and a bit uninterested.

No comments:

Post a Comment